Sunday, August 16, 2009

Warb at La Tour



I wish I'd had a camera this morning. At 9.30 a neighbour came by to collect Warb's paintings and take them to the tour - thankfully only a couple of miles away. Said neighbour has a huge roof rack on his van so a dozen large paintings fitted on easily. Another car load of friends arrived and another neighbour on his motorbike. Once everything was loaded we set off to Montsalès - a convoy of 3 vehicles and 1 motorcycle outrider - we drove all the way there at about 30 mph with the hazards flashing! So funny!

The show is up and looks great. If I climbed the tour once today I must have done it 20 times - I'll pay for it tomorrow. The pv is at 6 pm. Venez nombreux!

2 comments:

Lindie Naughton said...

Bonne chance!

Meabh Warburton said...

Hi Lindie,
So far it's been great - que ça continue...!
Meabh